In order to become more visible to different search engines, you need to make it easier for Google to read and present your website. What Google is looking at is the structure and what content the website has.
Examples of Factors for Search Engines to Rank your Page Higher Among Many:
- Content that makes the customer easily understand why him or her should contact you.
- Mobile adapted website. Most searches are done on mobiles and a website that is not mobile adapted is then not user-friendly either.
- Safe. At the top of the left-hand corner of the address field, https should be displayed, which means that the information is sent encrypted and cannot be captured by others. This is done by installing a so-called SSL certificate on the website. Learn more about SSL here:
- Fast. Since most searches are done on the mobile with different quality and speed on the mobile networks, a website must load quickly.
- Use different keywords (search words) high up on the page and link between them.
- In order to become more visible to different search engines, you need to make it easier for Google to read and show your website. What Google is looking at is the structure and what the website has for content.